Tuesday, November 6, 2007

NetworthIQ review

I have been using NetworthIQ for 6 months. The widget on the side directly links to my latest net worth entries.

NetworthIQ has helped me tremendously getting a better picture of my financial progress. It is simple to use, and allows you to interact with other users by asking questions or commenting. Finally you can see how well you are doing by using the overall NetworthIQ community as a benchmark. Here is my comparison report:



The site has a lot of room for improvement and growth. One item that is particularly lacking is knowing what percentage of net worths are for individuals and what percentage are for households. Being in age group 35-39, I suspect a lot of those numbers are for households.
But overall NetworthIQ is a great tool for all ages.

No comments: